● The steel surface finish test group measures the degree of surface contamination to be applied.
• Use a conductivity meter to determine the extent of surface contamination.
● Surface contamination includes: oil dust, chloride and so on.
● Determine the chloride ion content based on conductivity.
● Compliance with ISO.
● The hydraulic pressure pull tester is a hydraulic tester.
● Can be used for concave or convex curved surfaces.
● The terminals can be reused.
● There are two ways of displaying the strength and analogy.
● Simple, lightweight and easy to use.
● Provide on-site quick testing.
● Comply with ASTM, BS, EN, ISO.
● It is especially suitable for anti-corrosion engineering of pipelines and oil tanks.
● Forging dies can be used repeatedly.
● The impact tester is used to evaluate the degree of ductile fracture and peeling of the paint coating against impact.
● Different impact heads and seat diameters are suitable for different standards.
● Complies with ASTM, ISO, BS, DIN NF EN, ECCA.